You are Jungle Cruise. |
1. Does it make people laugh? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is Doubtful.
2. Is it animated? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
3. Does it have more than two legs? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
4. Does it have tough skin? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
The opinions of the 20Q A.I. are its own, and are based on the input of players. 20Q's answers reflect common knowledge. If you feel that 20Q is in error, the only way to correct it is to play again!
Wonderland, Never Land, Disneyland Resort Paris, Tom Sawyer Island, Tortuga, Dumbo, the Hundred Acre Wood, the Lost Isle of Naboombu, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Toontown, Mickey's House and Meet Mickey, Tokyo Disney Resort
Yeah, this thing needs much more testing and work. The big thing that really drove me nuts was how after I said it was a PLACE it kept asking me questions describing a person or animal. After over 20 questions and several bad guesses, it finally figured out where I was, and then gave me these results which startled me. 1) So people are doubtful about Jungle Cruise making them laugh? 2) Jungle Cruise is definately animated, just not drawn up in a cartoonish fashion
3) Jungle Cruise has more than 2 legs, they travel through 4 rivers, therefore, 4 legs (plus all the animals besides Namee are four legged) 4) And yeah, Jungle has tough skin, especially the skippers when they have to deal with all those doubtful people that don't belong on the ride. Also, I tried Chief Namee and surprisingly they couldn't find him either. They asked if I was Pleasure Island for him . . . strange that this game still includes PI when that's going bye bye in about a month. I'm gonna try to make it learn about Albino Pygmy to see if I can be inside this little game, hehehehe