Disney Cruise Line’s signature Concierge Service is an added benefit for Concierge Suite Guests. *It is a pampering, exclusive service offered to the most elite staterooms on Disney's fleet of ships that can turn an already memorable cruise vacation into a stunningly luxurious experience. Concierge Service begins even before you board the ship and continues throughout your vacation and beyond. While concierge service is not required to enjoy a cruise, it can be a relief to be free from the planning tasks and just able to relax, even before the vacation begins.
As a Concierge Guest, you'll enjoy the benefits of the ship's Concierge level special services and exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship. The Concierge Lounge is centrally located amongst the Concierge Suites on Deck 12. In a stylish, modern setting, Guests can relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail, access the Internet, watch news on a large-screen TV and enjoy complimentary food and beverages offered throughout the day. From the Lounge, Concierge Guests have their own private entrance, an exclusive Concierge-only sun deck where they can soak up the sun in their exclusive onboard oasis. Enjoy tranquil breezes, cooling water misters, cushioned lounge chairs and a bar stocked with water and refreshments.
Disney Cruise Line conveniently offers pre-arrival Concierge services for Guests. You can pre-reserve many of your onboard activities and services online, starting from 120 days prior to your sail date. A dedicated Concierge Services Specialist is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. via a toll-free number, to provide personalized assistance in helping you plan every cruise detail, including:
- Port Adventures, Palo and Remy dining, spa treatments and nursery stay reservations
- Dining room seating preference requests
- Special occasions and celebration planning
- Assistance with all special requests, from before your arrival until after you cruise.
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms boast luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites enjoy an expanded range of quality offerings.
- H20 Plus Spa, Bath and Shower Products All stateroom baths are stocked with fine marine-nutrient enriched H20 Plus spa, bath and shower products—including Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo, Marine Collagen Conditioner and Hydrating Body Butter. Guests of our Concierge Suites are treated to an enhanced line, which adds the premium Sea Salt Body Wash and Solar Relief Gel.
- Fine Bedding from Sealy Posturpedic® and Frette All staterooms feature plush bath towels, bath sheets and 300-thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton linens from Frette. Our Concierge Suites' master bedrooms are further upgraded with Sealy Posturepedic® Premium Plush Euro-top mattresses and feather and down duvets.
- Pillow Talk Program Guests of our Concierge Suites have access to the Pillow Talk program, which allows you to choose from a selection of hypo-allergenic, feather and therapeutic memory-foam pillow options.
- Personal Robe and Slippers
- These plush comforts are provided for your use while you cruise.
- Media Library Blu-ray DVD players and an extensive library of music CDs and DVD titles are stocked for the enjoyment of you and your family, along with a selection of board games.
- 42-inch high-definition LCD TV
- iPod Docking Station
- In-room safe
- Hair Dryer
- Phone with voice-mail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Privacy curtain
- Dining table
Each and every one of our opulent Concierge Suites includes a personal verandah, which delivers the pleasure of ocean views and sea breezes every time you step out onto its sunny surface. This breathtaking private perch is where you can bask in sunshine, enjoy leisurely conversations, sip coffee or cocktails or simply enjoy the sweeping scenery as it floats by. The verandah features its own furniture, deck lighting, plexiglass or solid whitewall railings and dividers, plus the security of childproof locks. Shipboard Services
On your cruise, the benefits of our signature Concierge service are in full effect, beginning with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (shore excursions, Palo & Remy dining, spa treatments and nursery stay)
- In-suite dining from any of our rotation restaurants
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
This 1,029 square foot suite features two bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms complete with walk-in closets and whirlpool tubs. A private veranda offers expansive ocean views for the up to seven passengers that can be accommodated in this cabin. Two Bedroom Suite:
This 945 square foot suite also has a private veranda, two bedrooms, and two-and-a-half bathrooms. The whirlpool tubs and wet bar are favorite amenities for the up to seven passengers in the cabin. One Bedroom Suite:
This 848 square foot suite still has two bathrooms to accommodate the four or five passengers it can sleep. Walk in closets, a wet bar, and private veranda are all included.
In addition, all the concierge level suites include upgraded features such as higher quality sheets, linens, and duvets, robes and slippers, a selection of board games, a personal DVD and CD library, and daily treats including fresh fruit, cookies, and canapés. Is Concierge Service Worthwhile?
Concierge service on a Disney cruise can make a fantastic vacation even more memorable. For busy families that need help planning cruise activities or for special occasion cruises, the concierge service can be invaluable.* Guests should also remember that even without the concierge service, staff members are available to assist with onboard plans and all passengers, regardless of their cabin assignment, have the same access to delicious food, enjoyable entertainment, and fun cruise activities.
Source: Disney Travel